All GP-Speedtires are manufactured, glued and grinded in Germany. Each single step is based on the wide experience of Mr. Juergen Plan. This leads to benefits for competition racers as well as hobby drivers.
The manufacturing steps can be described as following:
• Quality check: Each single rubber mat is being inspected regarding shore hardness
• Cutting the tire doughnuts out of the rubber mats
• Two or more tire doughnuts are glued to each other to reach the final tire width
• Glueing the doughnuts onto the wheels
• Final customization: grinding the tires to the requested diameter
• Packing / dispatching